Vampire Survivors’ rising popularity has also been acknowledged by the Hololive community, and as a result, you can see a lot of VTubers streaming the game. Fans have risen to the challenge and have made a visual makeover of Vampire Survivors so that it features Hololive characters. Find out how to download it below.
Hololive is a group of Japanese VTubers founded in Japan in 2016 by Cover Corporation and consists of many characters that livestream video games and other streamer-friendly content.
How to Install Hololive Mod for Vampire Survivors
- Open this Google Docs link.
- Scroll all the way down to the English download where you’ll find the latest version available.
- Download the ZIP file.
- Extract the files to a folder of your choice.
- Copy the files to the Vampire Survivors folder (you will need to overwrite the existing files). You can find the Vampire Survivors folder by right-clicking the installed game on Steam, then clicking Manage -> Browse Local Files
(Now is a good time to mention that you should back up the game folder elsewhere in case something goes south with modding, especially your SAVE FILE – save file location is:
Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\ renderer SaveDataBackup.sav.
- Run the game through Steam.
You will notice a completely new visual look of the game, characters, and most of the items. The gameplay doesn’t change at all and we must admit that it is absolutely fun to play! There are a lot of characters such as Pekora, Ollie, and Gawr Gura (we won’t reveal everything, where’s the fun in that?).
How to Uninstall Hololive Mod for Vampire Survivors
- Method 1: Copy back everything from the backup folder back to the installation folder, and of course, overwrite everything.
- Method 2: Right-click the game on Steam, go to Properties, Local Files, and then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. Steam will carefully scan the installation folder, notice that the anime has corrupted the game, and automatically perform the purge.