Season 6 has arrived in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. While we get closer and closer to the release date of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Infinity Ward isn’t slowing down over on the Modern Warfare or Warzone side. This new season brings new maps, challenges, guns, and Operators into the mix in yet another new Battle Pass track. But perhaps more importantly, there are more hidden secrets, puzzles, and easter eggs to be found on Verdansk. Here’s how to solve one of them, and earn a new Blueprint for the Bruen.
Warzone Subway Easter Egg Guide
This puzzle has explicit instructions, and there isn’t really a quick solution or bypass that anyone knows about yet. So for now you just have to do all the legwork yourself if you want the new Firebrand Blueprint. Luckily you can get other loot along the way, so it won’t be a waste of time at all. While you’ll end up in the Subway by the end, you’re going to have to start things off in the City Hall building Downtown.
Once you make it to the City Hall building, which is in the G6 area if you're looking at the map, you’re going to want to look for a small bank desk, which is your starting point. Here’s a step by step guide, shout out to Call of Duty Fanatics for what seems to be the first or one of the first publicly available solutions. Their video is embedded below if you need more help.
- Head to the City Hall building in Verdansk’s downtown – its in the G6 section of the map
- Head inside, jump the small bank desk, and input the code 2179 onto the keypad
- As the floor fills with gas, use the computer in the keypad room
- Make note of the numbers and plus/minus symbols that appear
- Jump back over the bank desk and go into the main room
- Look at the paintings that correspond to the numbers shown on the computer
- Make note of that code and then match up the symbols on the PC to the numbers
- After getting the Subway Override Authorized message, head to the Verdansk airport subway station
- Go down to the platform and interact with the PC in the side room to continue the Subway Override
- Wait for the 'A.E. Train Arriving Soon’ message to appear and you’ll be taken to the secret bunker which contains the weapon blueprint
There’s more than just the new Firebrand Blueprint hiding away in that bunker. You’ll be able to find a Juggernaut suit, as well as a new killstreak called Foresight which will show you the trajectory for the circle’s movements. So far the only known way to get Foresight is inside a bunker, so here’s a great way to get your hands on it.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season Six Trailer Shows Off New Guns, Modes, and Halloween Mode
- Xbox Games With Gold Announces October Lineup
- How Warzone Will Work in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Are you excited about the latest and greatest in Call of Duty: Warzone? Is Season 6 looking good for what you want out of the game? Or are you hibernating until Black Ops Cold War? Let us know over at the Prima Games Facebook and Twitter channels!