The highly anticipated Fortnitemares Halloween event has officially arrived in the world of Fortnite. Players now can complete a variety of new challenges to earn an array of new rewards. These new Fortnitemares challenges task players with achieving various objectives revolving around all of the original Halloween themed content that was recently added to the battle royale game. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about the Fortnitemares challenges covered for you below.
There are a total of six challenges related to the Fortnitemares event. You can find all of these tasks below:
- Destroy haunted household furniture
- Leap from a Hideout while an opposing player is within 20m
- Search a chest in a haunted forest, a ghost town, and a spooky farm
- Deal Damage to Storm King weak points
- Revive teammates while battling the Storm King
- Defeat the Storm King
Players who are successful in completing all of the objectives in Fortnite will acquire a whole host of experience points, an exclusive spray, emblem, umbrella, and loading screen. There is no doubt that plenty of players will be working to obtain these new cosmetic items throughout the Fortnite Halloween event.
We here at Prima Games wish you the best of luck in your quest to complete all of the Fortnitemares challenges! Are you looking for more help in navigating the world of the high-profile battle royale game? If so, be sure to check out the three handy Fortnite guides we have below:
- Summit the Highest Mountain Fortnite Guide – Alter Ego Quest
- Lockie’s Lighthouse Fortnite Location Guide
- Weather Station Fortnite Location Guide: Forged in Slurp Challenge
What are your thoughts on the new Fortnitemares challenges in the world of Fortnite Battle Royale? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter! Are you looking for even more coverage of the popular title? Check out our dedicated hub for the fan-favorite game.