Thursday brings us to the next week of this Fortnite season, which means it's time for another weekly challenge guide. Our Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 challenge guide contains all of the information you need to plan your matches for the week. Well, it would typically take you a week, but this week's challenges are pretty simple. It's been a while since we've seen a meaty challenge to sink our teeth into, and this week is doing nothing to satiate that hunger. Nevertheless, we must press on in the name of the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 Challenge Guide
The challenges are split between those that are for everyone and those that are just for people with the Battle Pass. This means that while you can make a bit of headway without spending any of your V-Bucks, it is always easier to progress if you've purchased this season's pass. If you manage to complete all of the challenges, then you'll be rewarded with the below loading screen, which has a very cyberpunk look to it.
The free challenges are all about stages this week. To complete these, you need to take each stage one at a time in separate matches. You have to do them in the correct order too. Otherwise, you'll be wasting your efforts.
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing. Stage 2: Land at Loot Lake. Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts. Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights. Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills.
- Deal Damage with SMGs to opponents.
- Stage 1: Search chests at a Hot Spot. Stage 2: Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot. Stage 3: Elimination at a Hot Spot.
Battle Pass Challenges
The Battle Pass challenges are simple enough. The trickiest of the bunch is probably using different vehicles in a single match, though this is easily done if you're in the Team Rumble mode.
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches
- Use different vehicles in a single match
- Eliminate opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields
That's the end of our Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 challenge guide. It's currently based on the leaked list of challenges which are nearly always spot on, but we will update it if anything changes. Make sure to have a look at our Fortnite Hub for more guides, and follow Prima Games on Twitter to stay up to date with all kinds of news.