Fortnite season 9 is upon us and it looks to be a doozy. Along with the ever-changing map comes the ever-changing challenges and we are here to guide you through. Tilted Towers has been replaced with Neo Tilted, there is a Mega Mall, and even new features like the Slipstreams.
The new Battle Pass gives another chance for players to unlock new loot, skins, and bragging rights. Each challenge earns you some Battle Stars in order to up your rank and brings you closer to the loot you deserve. It's a brave new world out there to explore and with it is plenty of new things to discover like Fortbytes, a new collectable that will unlock a mysterious image. It is well worth powering through everything for your best chance to look good at the end of the season.
If you're ready to get started with the Week 1 challenges in season 9 then here they are:
- Step 1: Ride the Slipstream around Neo Tilted. Step 2: Ride the Slipstream around Mega Mall
- Visit all Sky Platforms
- Dead Damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb
Battle Pass Challenges
- Pickup a Legendary Item in different matches
- Secure chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake
- Scoped Weapon Eliminations
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above. Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above. Stage 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above.
The challenges this week are all fairly self-explanatory with the trickiest one being visiting all the Sky Platforms. The others all require you to just play the game and go to certain areas. Dealing damage to opponents from above requires you to make some impressive buildings, but it should be easy enough once you are high up. If in doubt, build something stupidly tall and go from there. Remember though, each stage has to be done in a different match.
The challenges are all live until next Thursday. You can complete them on PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and even on Mobile. Good luck, and for any other tips make sure to check out our Hub.