Fortnite Chapter 3 Season is underway, and Week 3 is here. This means a new set of seasonal quests that players can complete on the eternal hunt for experience for their Battle Pass.
Each week, players will be challenged to complete nine quests, each of which is worth 25,000 XP. This means a total of 225,000 XP can be earned each week just by completing these quests. These quests can vary from fighting enemies to discovering secrets or just engaging in basic game mechanics.
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (0/2)
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts (0/3)
- Mod a vehicle with the Cow Catcher (0/1)
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the Revolver (0/100)
- Deal damage to opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (0/75)
- Emote within 10 meters of a character (0/1)
- Gain shields by consuming foragables (0/50)
- Upgrade a weapon at an Upgrade Bench (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a legendary weapon (0/150)
As always, we will have plenty of helpful guides to get you up to speed on how to quickly and efficiently finish all the tougher challenges.