Another week, another set of challenges for Fortnite players to complete. If you’re looking to earn as much XP as possible, running through the Week 8 Challenges is highly recommended.
Not only are many of them simple and straightforward, they serve as quick ways to earn yourself XP. Not sure what the Week 8 Challenges are? No problem! Below, we’ve listed all of the Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 Challenge List
In Fortnite, the Week 8 Challenges are live, bringing with them new ways for players to earn XP. With these challenges, you’ll need to destroy produce boxes, transport a semi truck to Sunflower’s Farm, eat fish, and more.
Below, we’ve listed all of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 Challenges.
- Eat (10) Fish - 55,000 XP
- Eat (20) Fish - 22,000 XP
- Eat (30) Fish - 22,000 XP
- Eat (40) Fish - 22,000 XP
- Eat (50) Fish - 22,000 XP
- Deliver a Truck (1) to Sunflower’s Farm - 20,000 XP
- Drive a Car (1) Through the Corn Field at Steel Farm - 20,000 XP
- Destroy Apple and Tomato Produce Boxes (3) at The Orchard Farmers Market - 20,000 XP
- Blow Up (1) Gas Pump - 20,000 XP
- Distance Traveled Gliding (3,000) - 20,000 XP
- Deal (200) Pistol Damage - 20,000 XP
- Collect (500) Gold Bars - 20,000 XP
As you can see from the list, most of these Week 8 Challenges are relatively straightforward, particularly ones that involve dealing 200 damage with a Pistol, collecting 500 Gold Bars, blowing up a Gas Pump, and the Legendary Challenge which involves eating fish.
Some of the more time-consuming Week 8 Challenges include delivering a truck to Sunflower’s Farm, destroying Apple and Tomato produce boxes at The Orchard Farmers Market, and driving a car through the corn field at Steel Farm.
Not necessarily challenging, but they do require a few more steps than simply collecting a Pistol and shooting other players with it.
In addition to the Week 8 Challenges, the Jungle Hunter set of Challenges has expanded, giving you the opportunity to earn the Predator Outfit. We’ve covered a few of these Jungle Hunter Challenges in previous guides, so if you finish your Week 8 Challenges and want to give the Jungle Hunter Challenges a go, be sure to look through our Tips section for more Fortnite guides.
Other than that, we wish you all luck in completing your Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite!