Elden Ring is the game that keeps on giving. Over a year after its release, developer From Software is still adding bug fixes and other changes to the game. Here are the full Elden Ring patch 1.09.1 notes listed for you to check out. Take a look below.
Elden Ring Update 1.09.1: Full Patch Notes Listed
The patch notes address some balance changes, game optimizations, Ray-Tracing, and other graphical fixes.
Gameplay Changes and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
Related: Elden Ring Stats Reveals the Biggest Cause of Player Death in the Lands Between
- If Ray Tracing has been unintentionally enabled and is impacting your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set Ray Tracing Quality to OFF.
- If your game does not start properly or becomes unstable when Ray Tracing Quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options
- Check the minimum/recommended operating environment of your PC when using Ray Tracing,
- Ensure that your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version.
Those are all of the patch notes for Elden Ring’s 1.09.1 update. While it’s minimal in its changes, we know that the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC will be coming down the line. So the more options and adjustments From Software continues to make to Elden Ring, the more ready we will be when the expansion finally releases.
Elden Ring is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.