Since Diablo 4’s first season was released earlier this month, there’s been a lot going on with the new Battle Pass, tons of class nerfs, and various challenges to complete. There’s no shortage of content to check out, but with all these new features come various bugs and other balance issues to sort out. Fortunately, updates like this one look to fix some of these, which is why we’re here to discuss them. To learn more, continue reading to find a comprehensive list of Diablo 4’s 1.1.0c Build patch notes released today, July 26, 2023.
Diablo 4 Update 1.1.0c Build – Full Patch Notes Listed
While the list of fixes in today’s patch notes isn’t nearly as massive as those from earlier this month, there are still some notable fixes to explore today. Below is the complete list of Diablo 4 1.1.0c Build patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where several Focus off-hand items could only have an aspect imprinted on them once.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers could cause the player to stun themselves.
- Fixed an issue where the Grim Reward Season Journey objective could be repeated by dropping and picking up the same stash.
- Fixed an issue where the Werebear and Werewolf fur color was too bright in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where movement on specific controllers was often not functioning correctly.
- Updated the activation of the Premium Battle Pass with a confirmation pop-up.
- The default focus (the button the controller will first highlight) on the Battle Pass screen is now the Season Journey button.
- Acquiring or re-allocating Seasonal Blessings will now clear the vendor buyback inventory.
- Fixed multiple instances where players were encountering crashes.
- Further stability improvements.
Related: Diablo 4: All Season 1 Quests Listed
That wraps up the patch notes for Diablo 4’s 1.1.0c Build Update released today, July 26, 2023. If you want to join the discussion or check out previous patch notes, check out Blizzard’s official announcement.
Diablo 4 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. To learn more about the game, check out how to complete Corroding Mettle in Diablo 4, or click the Diablo IV tag below to explore our entire content collection.