It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for February 28th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2: Xur Location and Inventory for Feb 28
Guardians can find Xur at the tower today in the hangar behind the Dead Orbit merchant where he usually can be found.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for February 28th below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Swift Exotic Hunter Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Dunemarchers Exotic Titan Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Eye of Another World Exotic Warlock Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
- Sunshot Exotic Hand Cannon - 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Artifact Power to be Disabled by Trials Osiris due to Backlash
- How to Get Destiny 2 Twitch Prime Poultry Petting Exotic Bundle
- How to Get Destiny 2 Faction Rally Armor in Season 10