There have definitely been some bumps in the road for Destiny 2 recently when it comes to bugs and things needing to be fixed in the content, especially for those who have been chasing bunker upgrades. Curious to see if the problems you've had have been fixed? Check out our guide to the Destiny 2 Update 1.48 patch that was pushed through recently.
Destiny 2 Update 1.48 Patch Notes Guide
Something not quite right about Destiny 2 recently? There's been a couple of frustrating bugs and issues which we reckon have been brought into stark relief by everyone having, well, much more time to do nothing but play Destiny 2 nowadays. That being said, Bungie have undoubtedly decided to pick up some slack there and push through a fix that deals with some of the community's frustrations. While it's not a perfect solution to the problems that we've had so far, we definitely think that it's better than nothing. We've reproduced the latest patch notes for you below from Bungie for ease of reference:
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris challenges were not being reset properly, causing some players to not receive rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first-person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.
If you've been running into an issue to do with Destiny 2 to do with bunker upgrades, then that may not have yet been fixed. If you were also waiting to be rewarded for clearing Legendary Lost Sectors, that's not been dealt with yet either by Bungie but if and when that situation changes, we'll be sure to let you know with notes about that relevant patch as it happens.
If you've been checking out the latest to do with the Destiny 2 Update 1.48 patch, then you're definitely not alone. We reckon that it's good to stay up to date, especially since the latest patch brought some fixes to the Trials of Osiris which have been bugging Guardians for some time. Now we're all hopefully being rewarded for our good behavior! Need a hand with anything else related to Destiny 2? Check out our dedicated guides hub which is full of useful tips and tricks for Guardians like yourself: