There’s no shortage of things to grind for in Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost. But the mask you’re wearing can have some pretty significant impact on your activities, especially if you’re trying to get some unique items.
Here’s how to get all masks in Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost.
All 2023 Festival of the Lost Masks and How to Get them In Destiny 2
Eva does you dirty when you first start the event quest for the Festival of the Lost. She’ll hand you literally the worst mask ever conceived: Cryptarch Master Rahool. But don’t worry; there are plenty of other unique masks to grab this year.
Here’s how to get all eight Festival of the Lost Masks in Destiny 2.
- Calus Mask – Complete the Occult Ritual Event Challenge—complete ritual activities, including strikes, Crucible matches, and Gambit matches.
- Clovis Bray Mask – Complete the Cryptozoologist Event Challenge. To complete this challenge, you must use a Manifested Page to restore a chapter in the ‘Tales of the Forgotten’ Volume Three. This can be found on the book stand beside Eva in the Tower.
- Disciple Mask – Purchase in the Eververse store for 300 Silver.
- Good Boy Mask – Purchase in the Eververse store for 300 Silver. That’s ruff.
- Mara Sov Mask – Complete the Happy Haunting Ground Event Challenge.
- Nimbus Mask – Complete the Hocus Focusing Event Challenge. You can do this by decrypting one Eerie Engram at Eva in the Tower.
- Pouka Mask – Complete the Candy Corner Event Challenge. Earn 17,500 Candy from activities.
- Tormentor Mask – Complete the Heads Will Roll Event Challenge. Defeat 100 Headless Ones in Haunted Lost Sectors. Both Normal and Legendary Haunted Lost Sector enemies count.
If you’re thinking of trying to get the Lost Memento this year, you’ll need three masks to complete the Twilight triumph. Those are: the Clovis Bray Mask, the Nimbus Mask, and the Tormentor Mask.
But if you’re not worried about grinding out challenges, you can equip any mask from previous seasons by going into your mask and then going into armor ornaments. As a solo player, I adore my Blueberry mask.