Destiny 2 is constantly being patched, updated, and fixed to address user concerns and player feedback. Sometimes things break, online games are complicated, and many moving pieces are involved. Sometimes fixing one thing can break three other things in the game, and with a live-service game, it’s essential to continue improving around every corner. Here are the full patch notes listed for Destiny 2’s 126.96.36.199 hotfix.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes Listed
Below you can find all of the patch notes for the 184.108.40.206 hotfix in Destiny 2. It mainly addresses a few minor bugs and technical hiccups. nothing major after the mid-season update patch.
- Fixed an issue where the raid jacket director dialog was appearing after the March 21 deadline to unlock the purchase.
- Adjusted brightness and flashing in the Daughters of Oryx encounter.
- Fixed an issue where gauntlets would not equip when changing loadouts.
- Fixed an issue where opening the loadout menu could cause Destiny 2 to crash.
Related: How to Get Divinity in Destiny 2 (2023)
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where making changes to the weapon in an inventory after selecting the weapon to reshape would not automatically update to the item in the reshape slot.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue where too many particle effects in certain areas on Neptune could cause Destiny 2 to crash.
Hopefully, this addresses some of the problems you’ve been encountering in Destiny 2. There’s still plenty left tot address and fix in the coming weeks, but for now go enjoy some Iron Banner and show Lord Saladin what you’re made of Guardian.
Well, that’s all of the Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11 patch notes. For more Destiny 2 content, tips, and tricks, be sure to stay right here at Prima Games. There’s always something happening in the universe. Here’s how to get the Unwavering Duty godroll weapon in Destiny 2.