The Season of Dawn is nearing its end in the world of Destiny 2. However, Bungie has one more major activity for the community to partake in together before the end of the Season of Dawn arrives. This activity is called the Empyrean Foundation and tasks players with coming together to help set the stage for the next season of content for the looter-shooter. Fortunately, we have all of the information you need to know about the Empyrean Foundation to help contribute covered for you.
Destiny 2 Empyrean Foundation
This event begins on Tuesday, February 4th, and sees Saint-14 ask Guardians to contribute to building a beacon that will be a foundation for new content that will be arriving in Destiny 2 next Season. The Tower Obelisk is going to be a focal point of the Empyrean Foundation event, so you will need to make sure you have it unlocked to help contribute to the event.
Guardians need to donate their Fractaline at the Tower Obelisk to help the overall progress of the event. There will be a total of seven stages for the Empyrean event, with each step requiring more and more Factaline donations from the community to advance.
Players will receive some incentives for donating their Factaline towards the event. You can find these incentives below:
- Contributing to the Empyrean Foundation costs 100 Polarized Fractaline.
- Contributing generates a 25% flat progression for all Timelost weapon bounties in your inventory.
- Your Tower Obelisk will generate Polarized Fractaline for you each week equivalent to its Resonance Power.
- Increase its Resonance Power by upgrading other Obelisks
- Players who donate more than 5,000 Polarized Fractaline before the end of the Season will earn a Triumph and emblem.
A shader will also be awarded to everyone in the Destiny 2 community when all seven stages of the Empyrean Foundation event are completed. You can find the required Fractaline for each stage of the Destiny 2 Empyrean Foundation event below:
Do you want to learn more about Destiny 2 besides the details of the Empyrean Foundation event? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Bungie is Working On a New "Comedic" IP
- Free Destiny 2 Twitch Prime Loot Includes Sweet Exotics and Legendaries
- Destiny 2 Leak Seemingly Confirms the Return of Trials of Osiris