Your favorite mobile card and tower defense game has made a few tweaks, but how will it affect you? Here’s the Clash Royale November 13 update, full patch notes listed.
Clash Royale November 13 Update: Full Patch Notes Listed
You may have noticed that Clash Royale had a patch this morning. And, you guessed it, some cards are getting tweaks. Common cards like Bats and Skeletons are seeing buffs, while incredibly popular cards like the Knight are seeing some damage buffs. But will this be enough to shake up those decks?
Let’s dive right in.
BALANCE CHANGES NOV 2023
BALANCE & BUG FIXES
We are releasing a new update for all players that features a number of bug fixes, alongside a number of balance changes for cards, including the Knight and Royal Recruit Evolutions!
- First Hit Speed: 0.5sec → 0.4sec (+20%)
Skeletons have been on the weaker side of the current Evolutions roster. This change allows them to multiply faster!
- First Hit Speed: 0.5sec → 0.2sec (+60%)
This change allows Evolved Bats to activate their vampiric Hitpoint stealing faster and hopefully gives them a longer (unnatural) lifespan in the Arena!
- Bonus Hit Speed: -0.3sec → -0.1sec (-67%)
Evolved Knight is one of the strongest Card Evolutions right now and is seen in a ton of decks.
This change decreases his output by a significant amount, dealing -18% Damage per second at Level 11.
Royal Recruits Evolution
- Bonus Damage: 12% → 6% (-50%)
Again, another strong Evolution that is seeing a lot of play right now.
This change reduces the total overall Damage that the Evo Royal Recruits deal by 5%.
- Royal Rescue Dash Distance: 5 → 4.5 (-10%)
Guardian has been going above and beyond her rescue duty, also becoming effective at taking down Crown Towers due to her long range dash.
This change makes it easier to counter her Royal assault.
- Fixed occasional crashes on iOS 16.5+.
- Fixed a visual animation glitch when Troops travelled diagonally.
- Fix an issue where using Clone during the spawn timer pushed a Troop forward.
- Fixed an issue where Goblin Giant spawned spooky headless Goblins when Cloned. Clash-O-Ween is over!
- Fixed an issue where Buildings could be overlapped with one another
- Bandit and Golden Knight’s dash will no longer hit units on the other side of the river.
- Frozen Troops are no longer able to be pushed by others.
- Guardian no longer hits units underground. She’s good, but not that good.
- The Royale bots have evolved (get it?) and will now use Card Evolutions in Practice mode.
- Replay practices are no longer capped at Level 11.
- Clone no longer creates two Guardians when used at the right moment that Little Prince activates his ability.