If you've been gunning for the Borderlands 3 DLC to drop, then you're definitely not alone. However, while we all wait out the last of the grace period necessary before we can all enjoy the upcoming wedding parade, there's gotta be something else to do, right? Check out our Borderlands 3 Sacked side mission guide for more on how to complete this bit of content.
Borderlands 3 Sacked Side Mission Guide
So, reckon that you're still trying to crack through some optional quests in the game for completion's sake? You might be wanting to do that in order to pick up trophies, and in that case, we're totally sympathetic. In fact, we've even got a Borderlands 3 achievements guide which lists off all the accolades that you can get, and you can check that out here if you want all that information in one convenient place. Now, back to the task at hand - completing the Borderlands 3 Sacked side mission.
If you're someone who wants to pick this up, you need to have first completed the Lair of the Harpy main story mission. This is the twelfth story mission in Borderlands 3, and it will actually give you a cool grenade mod called the Whispering Ice. It essentially introduces you to the character of Aurelia Hammerlock, the sister of our good pal Sir Hammerlock, who's actually the happy groom as part of the upcoming DLC nuptials that were announced in February. Talk about wild, huh? Anyway, completing Lair of the Harpy will enable you to pick up Sacked and to keep unwrapping the layers to Aurelia's deviousness.
You can pick up the Sacked quest from a corpse while you're kicking around Eden-6 on the Jakobs Estate. The quest marker will literally fall on top of you, and you'll be prompted to contact Wainwright about this happening. Our advice would be to follow the steps below that we've laid out so that you too can complete this to your satisfaction:
- Go to the location indicated in the Jakobs Estate
- Press the Golden bust and interact with the revealed button
- Shoot the three targets around the Estate
- This will open up a chest, which will have a recording for you to listen to
- Go to the Servant's Quarters which you will have been to with Lair of the Harpy
- Deal with any opponents who show up, and then you will find an eviction notice
- Go underground to look for more clues in the Estate - you want to go to the Cellar, and will find 2 clues in the Grotto
- Go back to the Jakobs Estate fast-travel
- Investigate the Abandoned Shack, and listen to the audio recording that you find
- Head back to Floodmoor Basin to speak with Wainwright
Now that you've got our Borderlands 3 Sacked side mission guide to help you out, it should be a little bit easier to get to the bottom of Aurelia Hammerlock's various shenanigans. If you're just someone who's in it for kicks while you're waiting to clear the last push before the Love, Gun and Tentacles DLC, then why not keep going on this questline? Need a hand with anything else in Borderlands 3? Why not check out these tips and tricks that we've prepared for other Vault Hunters like yourself in our dedicated guides hub for the game?
- Borderlands 3 Face-Puncher Legendary Guide
- How to Equip Weapon Skins in Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 3 Alchemist Guide - Getting This Legendary Weapon