f you’re someone who fancies themselves a FL4K main in Borderlands 3, then you’re might have heard about a new build for the Beastmaster that’s been kicking around. If you’ve been finding dealing with enemies uniquely tricky, you have a way to draw all of their attention with your pets while you focus-fire them down. We’re talking about the Borderlands 3 Red Fang FL4K mod and how to get it.
Borderlands 3 Red Fang Guide – How to Get This FL4K Mod
The Red Fang mod is a personal favorite of ours because when Gamma Burst is active, your pets will taunt enemies. Yes, you’ll have the aggro drawn off you so that you can cause chaos to your heart’s content.
The class mod has a chance to drop randomly in the World. This means that you don’t have to defeat a certain boss to get it, nor do you need to plow through some incredibly overcomplicated questline, but it does also mean that you might find traipsing around Pandora and the galaxy in search of it a little tiresome. Farming a boss might be the quickest way to get a hold of this – we’d recommend someone easy to cut your teeth on like The Graveward for real quick kills.
The perks of the Red Fang mean that on drop, it’s going to give 3 of the following available bonuses:
- Brand-specific weapon fire rate
- Brand-specific weapon critical damage
- Brand-specific weapon damage
- Elemental resistance
- Max health
- Shield capacity
You’ll also potentially able to pick up one of the following bonuses:
- Eager to Impress – this will reduce the CD of your Action Skill whenever you or your pet kills an enemy
- Ferocity – Your pet damage is increased overall
- He Bites – When an enemy damages your pet, a portion of that damage will be inflicted on you
Now that you know what we do about the Borderlands Red Fang FL4K mod, it’s time for you to go try it out for yourself once you’ve scooped it up in the wild. Need a hand with anything else to do with Vault Hunting? Check out these guides and assorted tips that we’ve put together:
- Borderlands 3 Gives FL4K Unlimited Pets With This (Awesome) Glitch
- Borderlands 3 Cistern of Slaughter Location Guide
- Rumble in the Jungle Borderlands 3 Guide – Side Quest Walkthrough