Having some trouble getting that Pilot Licence in BitLife? You’re not successful at cramming for that difficult exam? Look no more – we’ll hook you up with a great cheat sheet. But hey, pssst, do not get caught cheating! And don’t go around crashing airplanes in-game, either.
Pilot Test Answers in BitLife
You first need to graduate from university. After you do so, go to Activities > Licences and attend flying lessons (40 hours) before attempting to chea… Ahem, take this test (which you’ll just pass after reading this guide). We don’t judge, no worries.
- What is the name of the flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force that counteracts the thrust force for flight?
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
- What is the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- The Six Pack
- What’s the name of the pilot’s area on the plane?
- What is the term for Left and Right Movement of a Plane?
Below, we will show you a gallery of flags that may come up on the test, and their meanings in the captions.
The question is: What does this airfield landing marker indicate?
Here are the signals that are shown by the aircraft marshaller and their meanings:
Question is: What is this aircraft marshaller signaling?
Here are instruments you’ll be shown and asked to recognize. Questions are:
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument?
- What is the name of this pitot-static instrument?
That’s about it. Congratulations, you passed! Now, you’re a Pilot Trainee that can start looking for jobs. Gradually, you’ll grow to become a Co-Pilot, Pilot, Airline Captain, and finally, Chief Pilot.