The next iteration of the Creative Mode in Fortnite has arrived and that means there is about to be a huge influx of new maps that players can try out for themselves. Creative 2.0 brings far more assets to use when making a map, and some of them already look incredible.
While the first iteration of Creative in Fortnite looked just like the standard game with some rearranged assets, the 2.0 version with the Unreal Editor allows for islands that look like they came from a different game entirely. This guide will cover some of the best maps that are available in March so you can get started in the new 2.0 experience.
March 2023 – Best Fortnite Creative 2.0 Map Codes
Considering that the Unreal Editor has only been available for one day, there are limited maps that players can try out. However, that hasn’t stopped some teams of creators from pumping out new content to try and some of the base Epic creations look amazing as well. Below you can find some codes to test out yourself and what they entail.
Related: What is Fortnite Project Nova? – Answered
Creative 2.0 Map Codes:
- Forest Guardian – 0348-4483-3263
- This map has made the rounds on social media and it looks like an RPG. Players come face to face with a dragon in the forest while taking exploring the environment.
- Deserted: Domination – 8035-1519-2959
- Another map that has blown up on social media, the Domination map plays exactly like the mode from Call of Duty. You’ll also be greeted with a gritty shooter aesthetic you’d see from COD as well.
- The Arcade – 3638-6410-4991
- This is a creation from Infinity Studios and it will eventually have plenty of arcade games to try. For now, Droopy Flops is the main game and it’s a recreation of Flappy Bird. It’s simple, but it shows the power that players have in the Unreal Editor.
- The Space Inside – 9836-7381-5978
- An escape room with some crazy environments, you won’t want to miss this map if you’re looking for something beyond the shooters. You can also get a feel of the first-person perspective here.
- Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 3 – 2179-7822-3395
- Expect to see far more of these as time goes on. Teams are working to recreate some of the original maps as fast as possible and this is just one to try out.
- Pirate Adventure – 2810-0903-5967
- This map is a taste of new modes that can be created, and Pirate Adventure lets players essentially play Sea of Thieves in a simpler way.
Related: Can You Refund Your Fortnite Account? – Answered
We’re only in the early stages of the Unreal Editor that accompanied the Creative 2.0 addition in Fortnite. Some of the maps so far are already fantastic, and you can expect tons of new map codes to come out in the near future. Make sure to stay updated with all the new creations.
And that’s all. For more great guides, updates, and news, head over to the dedicated Fortnite section of our site.