In the past few months, Baldur’s Gate 3 has received numerous hotfixes and major patches to solve thousands of bugs, crashing issues, and general quality-of-life changes. Let’s explore the complete list of BG3’s Hotfix 10 patch notes, released on November 9, 2023.
The patch notes below contain a story spoiler – Proceed at your own risk!
Baldur’s Gate 3 November 9 Hotfix 10 Update – Full Patch Notes
Today’s Baldur’s Gate 3 hotfix fixes major character bugs, a Vulkan crashing error, and miscellaneous visual glitches. For those who use Shadowheart in your party, you can rest assured that this update resolves her refusal to tag along and follow the rest of the group.
Let’s dive into Baldur’s Gate 3’s Hotfix 10 patch notes.
- Fixed Shadowheart not following the party.
- Fixed the sliders for eye makeup and tattoo intensity not working on controller.
- Fixed a potential crash relating to Vulkan. This solves the DEVICE_LOST error upon minimising the game window.
- Fixed an issue causing a desync between Astarion’s voiced lines and subtitles.
- Player characters will no longer be on literal fire in the scene with Vlaakith in the crèche.
- Fixed male dwarf barbarians’ shoes, which were missing their texture and looked like big blueberries.
- The waypoints menu now opens correctly when triggered from the Character Sheet on controller.
- Fixed items always being picked up as wares after you picked up at least one as a ware.
- Fixed enemies in Ramazith’s Tower getting stuck during combat if they are trying to fly from a lower floor to reach players on an upper floor.
We can now conclude the Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 10 patch notes! Check out the official Steam announcement for more details.
Are you interested in exploring more BG3 content? Check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 stealth guide, or click the game tag below to browse our growing article list.