If you’ve been enjoying your time with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, then you might be well-excited to know that two new game modes are making the leap to the title’s platforms today: we’re talking Infected and Gunfight OSP. However, some classics never go out of style, so if you’re sticking to a tried and true rotation then check out our Aniyah Palace Modern Warfare map tips and tricks.
Aniyah Palace Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Map Tips and Tricks
This is one of the biggest maps in the entirety of Modern Warfare, so there’s plenty of nooks and crannies for you to take advantage of. If you’re unsure what the best way to approach Aniyah Palace is, we’ve listed some general tips that will make kicking around a lot easier:
- You’ll want to stay clear of the map’s center if you don’t want to get picked off
- There’s plenty of high ground opportunities circling the middle for snipers
- Stay off the roads where there’s no cover aside from wrecks
- Make use of the ATVs which are hanging around if you want to risk being out in the open
- Always watch your back when you’re traversing areas outside the immediate village
- Keep an eye out for the balconies if you’re entering the palace area with your mates – snipers’ roosts abound
- We would take the Overkill perk on this map: you can pick up two primary weapons and better ensure that you’re prepared for the varied threats you’ll face at different distances
- Trap up if you’re hanging around buildings with Proximity Mines and the like
- Snapshot Grenade will help you track the movement of enemies on an otherwise huge map
Now that you’ve got some of our Aniyah Palace Modern Warfare map tips and tricks, navigating it should be a little less of a crapshoot. If you need a hand with anything else in the latest Call of Duty, why not check out our guides hub that we’ll be adding to now that Gunfight OSP and Infected are out?