After the success of the Path of the Ronin event in Season 2, the Trophy Hunt event brings another camo challenge into Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. Just like the mid-season version of the event in the past, this half of Trophy Hunt brings a fresh mastery camo to grind.
To earn the new mastery camo, you’ll have to complete a challenge for every weapon class in the game, and after it’s all done you can claim your final reward. Until then, there are plenty of challenges to complete for the Trophy Hunt event in MW2 and Warzone.
Warzone 2 & COD MW2 – All Trophy Hunt Event Camo Challenges
Each weapon class has a separate challenge that can be done with any weapon in that class. Once you complete assault rifles, for example, that camo is unlocked for every weapon in the category. Completing all categories will give you the mastery version of the event camo. I would highly recommend doing these in COD MW2 Multiplayer if you own the game and it’s certainly where I’ll be getting the tasks done.
Trophy Hunt Camo Challenges Listed:
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills with an Assault Rifle
- Battle Rifles: Get 30 Headshot Operator Kills with a Battle Rifle.
- Marksman Rifles: Get 25 Longshot Operator Kills with a Marksman Rifle
- Launchers: Get 40 Operator Kills with a Launcher.
- Light Machine Guns: Get 30 Mounted Operator Kills with an LMG.
- Melee: Get 30 Operator Kills from Behind with a Melee weapon.
- Handguns: Get 50 Operator Kills with a Pistol.
- Shotgun: Get 30 Hipfire Operator Kills with a Shotgun.
- Submachine Guns: Get 3 Operator Kills without dying 20 times using an SMG.
- Sniper Rifles: Get 30 Longshot Operator Kills with a Sniper.
Related: COD MW2 and Warzone 2 Season 3: Full Patch Notes Listed (May 10th)
After you’ve completed each and every challenge, the much sleeker version of the Trophy Hunt camo is yours to use on every single weapon in Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2, and COD DMZ. You’ll have until the end of Season 3 Reloaded to make sure this camo is part of your collection.