We’re somewhat far-removed from the official Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer reveal, and following that we got to see some early previews from certain press outlets. Thanks to that, we as the community have gained more insight as far as what we can expect to see in many of Black Ops Cold War’s distinct features. For example, Scorestreaks are back, with some new tweaks in tow. And thanks to the preview content, we already have a list and some stats for what Scorestreaks are available in the game.
All the Scorestreaks in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Confirmed So Far
Scorestreaks are a performance rewarding system in a few Call of Duty games, making its return in Black Ops Cold War. The alternative system is generally Killstreaks, which arguably aren’t as friendly to lower-skilled players. Scorestreaks give you special techniques based on your overall score, and can be activated even if you die at some point in a match. Here is the list of discovered Scorestreaks in the game so far, including some data:
- RC-XD: 600 score, 90 second cooldown
- Spy Plane: 800 score, 90 second cooldown
- Artillery: 1900 score, 90 second cooldown
- Napalm Strike: 2400 score, 90 second cooldown
- Air Patrol: 2750 score, 90 second cooldown
- War Machine: 3150 score, 90 second cooldown
- Attack Helicopter: 3750 score, 90 second cooldown
- Chopper Gunner: 6000 score, 90 second cooldown
There are a couple things to keep in mind with this list. One, the most obvious, is that this isn't the full list. There will be more Scorestreaks discovered over time leading up to the full November 13 launch. It’s also important not to take too much stock in those score requirements and cooldown times, as they can change either before launch, after launch, or both!
- How Warzone Will Work in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- How Create-a-Class Works in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Game Modes - What We Know so Far
There you have it - the Scorestreaks we currently know about in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. We aren’t so far away from the beta testing, so perhaps we’ll get to see even more as we get hands-on time with that. Until then, let us know what you think of this feature over at the Prima Games Facebook and Twitter channels!