All Pyromancer Backpack Battle Recipes, Listed

If your entire inventory is on fire you're doing great

Pyromancer is easily the best class in Backpack Battles, and it’s not even close. Here’s how to make all the Pyromancer weapons and items in Backpack Battle.

Recommended Videos

Every Pyromancer Backpack Battle Recipes, Listed

I love the Pyromancer. The ability to hit hard and fast is a mainstay of the class, and with its unique subclasses, you can turn yourself into a Holy paladin, an ice witch, or become the Dragon Mother. The latter is my favorite; I love my scaly minions.

But to really excel, you’ll need to know the best combinations for the Pyromancer in Backpack Battles. Here’s every recipe for our favorite arsonist. I’ll also be including recipes any class can find that are still available to Pyromancer.

All Armor Recipes for Pyromancer in Backpack Battles

ItemCombinationTypeDescription
Moon ShieldShield of Valor + Mana OrbShield, HolyStar items give +30% Block. For every 12 Block they gain, gain 1 Mana. On attacked: 35% chance to prevent 12 damage and remove 0.7 stamina from your opponent.
Sun ShieldShield of Valor + 2x FlameShield, Holy, FireOn attack: 35% chance to prevent 14 damage and remove 0.7 stamina from your opponent. Star items gained 10 Block: Deal 4 damage.
Sun ArmorHoly Armor + 2x FlameArmor, Holy, FireStar Fire items are also Holy. Start of battle: Gain 70 Block. Gain 1 Heat for each Star Holy item. Every 3s: Use 1 Heat to heal for 25 and remove 2 debuffs.
Moon ArmorHoly Armor + Mana OrbArmor, Holy, MagicStart of battle: Gain 40 Block + 20 Block for each Star Magic item. Every 3s: Gain 2 Mana and reflect 2 debuffs.
Frozen BucklerWooden Buckler + Spell Scroll: FrostboltShield, IceOn attacked (Melee): 35% chance to prevent 5 damage, remove 0.5 stamina from opponent and inflict 1 Cold (up to 10).
Ice ArmorLeather Armor + Spell Scroll: FrostboltArmor, IceStart of battle: Gain 45 Block and inflict 4 Cold. Every 5s: Use 1 Heat to inflict 2 Cold and gain 10 Block.
Gloves of PowerGloves of Haste + Stone Skin PotionGlovesStar Weapons deal +20% damage but attack 10% slower. Star Weapon hits: gain 2 Block.
Vampiric GlovesGloves of Haste + Blood AmuletGloves, VampiricAfter 4s: Gain 5 Vampirism, Star items trigger 35% faster.
Corrupted ArmorHoly Armor + Corrupted CrystalArmor, DarkStar Holy items are also Dark. 10% chance for each Star Dark item to protect debuffs on your opponent from being cleansed. Start of battle: Gain 70 Block. Every 3s: Cleanse 2 debuffs and inflict them on your opponent.
Stone ArmorLeather Armor + Stone Skin PotionArmorStamina usage increased by 20%. Start of battle: Gain 80 Block. On attacked (Melee): 30% chance to remove 1 Spikes from opponent. Health drops below 50%: Gain Block equal to 30% of your missing health (once).
Vampiric ArmorLeather Armor + Blood AmuletArmor, VampiricStart of battle: Convert 30 health into 60 Block and gain 2 Vampirism. Every 3s: Convert 10 health into 20 Block.
Stone HelmCap of Resilience + Stone Skin PotionHelmetStart of battle: Reduce damage taken by 25% for 5s and gain 20 Block. 25% chance to prevent a hit from being critical. 25% chance to prevent being stunned.
Cap of DiscomfortCap of Resilience + Corrupted CrystalHelmet, DarkStart of battle: Reduce damage taken by 25% for 5s. Opponent gains buff: 15% chance to nullify it. Your opponent’s healing is reduced by 30%.

All Accessory Recipes for Pyromancer in Backpack Battles

ItemCombinationTypeDescription
Heart of DarknessHeart Container + Corrupted CrystalAccessory, DarkEvery 4s: Steal 2 buffs, prioritizing Regeneration. Triggers 20% faster for each Star Dark item. Use 7 Regeneration: Gain 80 maximum health, 4 Empower and your opponent’s healing is reduced by 40% (once).

All Weapon Recipes for Pyromancer in Backpack Battles

ItemCombinationTypeDescription
Burning SwordWooden Sword + 2x Whetstone = Hero Sword.
Hero Sword + 2x Flame
Melee Weapon, FireDamage: 3-5 On hit: 60% chance to gain 1 Heat. Effect: 5 Heat gained: This and Star Weapons gain +1 damage.
Burning BladeWooden Sword + 2x Whetstone = Hero Sword.
Hero Sword + 2x Flame = Burning Sword.
Burning Sword + 2x Whetstone
Melee Weapon, FireDamage: 5-7. On hit: Gain 1 Heat. Effect: 4 Heat gained: This and Star Weapons gain +1 damage.
Flame WhipThorn Whip + 2x FlameMelee Weapon, FireDamage: 6 – 10 On hit: Use 1 Spikes to gain 3 Heat and deal +6 damage.
FrostbiteHungry Blade + Spell Scroll: FrostboltMelee Weapon, IceDamage: 4-7 On hit: 70% chance to inflict 1 Cold. Effect: Deals +1 damage per Vampirism and +0.5 per Cold of your opponent. Opponent reaches 30 Cold: Gain 5 Vampirism (once).
Ice DragonRuby Whelp + White-Eyes Blue DragonRanged Weapon, Pet, IceDamage: 15-20 On hit: Inflict 1 Cold. Effect: Opponent reaches 20 Cold: Gain 50 Block.
Obsidian DragonRuby Whelp + Draconic OrbRanged Weapon, Pet, FireDamage: 5-10 Effect: 15 Heat gained: Gain 3 damage and trigger an extra attack.
Molten DaggerDagger + 2x FlameMelee weapon, FireDamage: 3-7 On hit: Use 1 Heat to gain 2 damage. Effect: On stun: Triggers extra attack.
Molten SpearSpear + 2x FlameMelee Weapon, FireDamage: 5-9 Before miss: Use 1 Heat to hit instead and deal +3 damage. On hit: Destroy 4 Block for each Star Fire item in front of it.
Staff of FireBroom + Mana Orb = Magic Staff.
Magic Staff + Draconic Orb
Ranged Weapon, Fire, MagicDamage:  5-7 On attack: Use 2 Mana and 2 Heat to gain +5 damage.
Blood ThorneHungry Sword + Thorn WhipMelee Weapon, Vampiric, NatureDamage: 4-8 Effect: On hit: Use 1 Regeneration to gain 1 Vampirism and 1 Spikes. Deals +1 damage per Spikes and Vampirism.
Bloody DaggerDagger + Blood AmuletMelee Weapon, VampiricDamage: 4-7 Effect: On hit: Gain 1 Vampirism (up to 5 per battle). Heal 4 per Star Vampiric item.
Burning TorchWooden Sword + Lump of Coal = Torch. Torch + Any Fire ItemMelee Weapon, FireDamage: 3-5 Effect: Start of battle: Gain 2 Heat. On hit: 35% chance to gain 1 damage. If you have at least 15 Heat, gain 2 damage instead.
Claws of AttackGloves of Haste + Walrus TuskMelee WeaponDamage: 4-5 Effect: Attacks 5% faster for every Spikes. After 4 hits, gain 1 Empower.
Hero SwordWooden Sword + 2x WhetstoneMelee WeaponDamage: 2-4 Effect: Start of battle: Star Weapons gain 2 damage.
Hero LongswordHero Sword + 2x WhetstoneMelee WeaonDamage: 5-7 Effect: Start of battle: Star Weapons gain +4 damage.
Falcon BladeWooden Sword + 2x Whetstone = Hero Sword.
Hero Sword + 2x Gloves of Haste
Melee WeaponDamage: 4-5 Effect: Start of battle: Star items trigger 30% faster.
CrossbladesHero Longsword + Falcon Blade  Melee WeaponDamage: 9-12 Effect: Start of battle: The Star Weapon gains 10 damage. The Diamond item triggers 60% faster. On hit: Gain +1 damage and trigger 3% faster.
Dark SaberLightsaber + Corrupted CrystalMelee Weapon, DarkDamage: 7-12 Effect: Deals +0.5 damage for each debuff of your opponent. On attack: Use 1 Mana to inflict 1 Blind.
EggscaliburPan + Heroic PotionMelee Weapon, HolyDamage: 8-9 Effect: Deals +1 damage for each Star Food. On attack: Use 12 Mana: Trigger all Star Food.
Holy SpearSpear + Glowing CrownMelee Weapon, HolyDamage: 5-12 Effect: On hit: Destroy 6 Block and cleanse 1 debuff for each Star free slot or Holy item in front of it. Use 25 Mana: Become invulnerable and attack 100% faster for 3s (once).
Magic TorchWooden Sword + Lump of Coal = Torch.
Torch + Mana Potion
Melee Weapon, Magic, FireDamage: 3-6 Effect: On hit: Use 1 Mana: This and Star Weapons gain 1 damage.
ManathirstHungry Blade + Mana OrbMelee Weapon, Magic, VampiricDamage: 5-7 Effect: On hit: Gain 1 Mana. 20 Mana gained: Steal 10 life, increased by 1 for each Vampirism.
PandamoniumPan + Corrupted CrystalMelee Weapon, DarkDamage: 9-11 Effect: Star Food activates: Inflict 1 Poison.
Poison DaggerDagger + Pestilence FlaskMelee WeaponDamage: 3-6 Effect: On hit: Inflict 2 Poison. On stun: Triggers extra attack.
Spectral DaggerDagger + Mana PotionMelee Weapon, MagicDamage: 2-5 Effect: On attack: Use 1 Mana to attack health directly and deal +7 damage. On stun: Triggers extra attack.
Staff of UnhealingBroom + Mana Orb = Magic Staff.
Magic Staff + Demonic Flask
Ranged Weapon, Magic, DarkEffect: Every 2s: Heal for 11. Use 6 Mana: For 2s, healing also deals damage.

Wow! That’s a lot of items. But it doesn’t even begin to cover some of the more unique gimmicks in the game, like Gooberts, which have different rainbow variants depending on what class you are. Or the Card Deck, which is my favorite item to abuse on Reaper.


Prima Games is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Roblox Shinobi Life 2 Codes (April 2024)
Read Article Fruit Battlegrounds Codes for Roblox (April 2024)
Read Article Roblox King Legacy Codes (April 2024)
Related Content
Read Article Roblox Shinobi Life 2 Codes (April 2024)
Read Article Fruit Battlegrounds Codes for Roblox (April 2024)
Read Article Roblox King Legacy Codes (April 2024)
Author
Daphne Fama
A Staff Writer at Prima Games since 2022, Daphne Fama spends an inordinate amount playing games of all stripes but has a soft spot for horror, FPS, and RPGs. When she’s not gaming, she’s an author and member of the Horror Writers Association with a debut novel coming out in 2025. In a previous life, she was an attorney but found she preferred fiction to contracts and forms