We are heading toward the end of the life cycle of Modern Warfare 2 with two more seasons left at most, and in Season 5, there are at least six new weapons on the way. As always, each of the weapons will be available in Multiplayer or Warzone, and I have the full list for you here.
Every Season 5 Weapon in MW2 and Warzone
Two of the weapons in Season 5 will appear as soon as the new season launches on August 2, while the other four will release around the mid-season. Until then, some of the information about the fresh gun drops will have to wait. All of the current information is listed below.
All MW2 & Warzone Season 5 Weapons:
- FR Avancer (Assault Rifle) – This is a high fire rate bullpup rifle that resembles the FFAR from Black Ops Cold War. This could easily take over the meta once again in Warzone or Multiplayer.
- Carrack .300 (Sniper Rifle) – Another familiar face, you might recognize this sniper as the WA2000 from the original Modern Warfare 2.
- M13C (Assault Rifle) – Part of the same family as the M13B, this is the smaller .300 BLK variant. It’s suited more for close quarters than ranged battles.
- Pickaxe (Melee) – Another melee variant for players to test out.
- Submachine Gun – Silent and close-range option.
- Sidearm – Meant for mid-range and has high stopping power.
The first two weapons are unlocked by leveling up the free version of the Battle Pass, and they will both be available on the launch of Season 5. However, the M13C and the guns that follow behind it likely won’t appear until the mid-season update at the earliest. Only the Pickaxe would have a chance of appearing at launch.
When Season 5 launches, Nicki Minaj will follow soon after, so make sure to check out that skin if you haven’t seen it.