The new update has brought with it a wide spectrum of things, from ridiculous Somniel Spirit mascot suits to an assortment of useful items. Here’s all of the new content in Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Wave 2, listed.
All New Content in Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Wave 2, Listed
Expansion Pass Wave 2 Cosmetics
- Spirit Set (5/5)
- Spirit Mask
- Spirit Ears
- Dog Ears
- Bunny Ears
- Fox Ears
These cosmetics are useable on all unit members… but imagine using the Spirit Set on everyone in the Somniel. Horrifying and adorable all at the same time.
Expansion Pass Wave 2 Items
- Novice Book x 5
- Adept Book x 3
- Expert Book x 1
- Silver Sword x 1
- Silver Lance x 1
- Silver Axe x 1
- Silver Ingot x 20
- Bond Fragments x 5000
- 30,000 Gold
Related: Fire Emblem Engage’s DLC Will See the Return of These Favorite Heroes
Expansion Pass Wave 2 Emblem Rings
- Hector, Emblem of Strength from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Soren, Emblem of Acumen from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Camilla, Emblem of Revelation from Fire Emblem Fates.
All Free Updates for Fire Emblem Engage (February 8, 2023)
Free players of the game will also get a few small updates, which are compatible with Wave 2.
- Recreation – upon completing Chapter 8, you’ll be able to pair up two units (including Alear) at the Swimming Pool, Orchard, and Stable. You’ll have the option to use the “recommended” function, which I also recommend, as it will pair the unit you’ve selected with another unit who is close to getting their next level support conversation.
- Relay Trials – This feature has been notoriously broken since the game’s inception. You could get around the “No data to take over” bug by inputting a specific person’s Relay Trial code… but that will no longer be an issue! When you search for a Relay Trial, you’ll now be able to find one.
- Quality of Life Change – a number of quality-of-life changes have been added.