Marvel Snap, the digital collectible card game from Second Dinner Studios, has a lot for players to earn in-game, from cards, and cosmetic variants, to currency and rank. Earning cards in Marvel Snap is different from more traditional card games. You aren’t opening up booster packs or pre-made decks. You’ll need to upgrade your existing cards to unlock new and more powerful cards for your deck. Here are all of the Marvel Snap pool 2 cards listed.
All Marvel Snap Pool 2 Cards Listed
Marvel Snap works on a pool system. Meaning you won’t be able to earn certain cards until you reach the next “pool” in your collection level. Pool 2 begins at collection level 222. This means the cards listed below will not start appearing in your random card rewards until your collection level is at least 222. It also means you won’t be matched against players in pool 2 or higher until you’ve reached it yourself. This allows for a more fair and more balanced match against your opponents.
So here are all of the cards in Marvel Snap pool 2:
Related: All Locations in Marvel Snap Listed
- Agent 13: On Reveal: Add a random card to your hand.
- Bucky Barnes: When this is destroyed, create the Winter Soldier in its place
- Cloak: On Reveal: Next turn, both players can move cards to this location
- Ebony Maw: You can’t play this after turn 3, Ongoing: You can’t play cards here
- Hobgoblin: On Reveal: Your opponent gains control of this card
- Iceman: On Reveal: Give a random card in your opponent’s hand +1 cost
- Jubilee: On Reveal: Play a card from your deck at this location
- Killmonger: On Reveal: Destroy ALL 1-Cost cards
- Leech: On Reveal: remove the abilities from all cards in your opponent’s hand
- Morbius: Ongoing: +2 power for each time you discarded a card this game
- Nakia: On Reveal: Give the 2 leftmost cards in your hand +2 power
- Okoye: On Reveal: give every card in your deck +1 Power
- Rhino: On Reveal: Ruin this location
- Sabretooth: When this is destroyed, return it to your hand, it costs 0
- Sandman: Ongoing: Players can only play 1 card a turn
- Scorpion: On Reveal: Afflict cards in your opponent’s hand with -1 Power
- Shang-Chi: On Reveal: Destroy all enemy cards at this location that have 9 or more Power
- Storm: On Reveal: Flood this location. next turn is the last turn cards can be played here.
- Sunspot: At the end of each turn, gain +1 Power for each unspent Energy
- Swarm: When this is discarded from your hand, ass two copies that cost 0 to your hand
- The Collector: When a card enters your hand from anywhere (except your deck) +1 Power
- The Infinaut: If you played a card last turn, you can’t play this
- Vision: You can move this each turn
- Vulture: When this card moves, +5 Power.
- Warpath: Ongoing: If any of your locations are empty, +4 Power
Well, those are all of the cards in Marvel Snap pool 2. We have plenty of other coverage on the game. Check out our best decks for Marvel Snap pool 1.