April showers bring May flowers… and the fiercest competition between Guardians in Destiny 2. That’s right; it’s time for the annual Guardian Games! Not only will you get to prove that your class is the best, but you’ll also have a chance to get a bevy of new rewards. Here are all the Guardian Games rewards in Destiny 2 listed.
All Guardian Games Rewards in Destiny 2, Listed
Every year, the Tower and all its Guardians get swept up in a bit of friendly competition. Starting on May 2, 2023, all Guardians will have until May 23 to prove that their class is the best of the best.
I’m not Nostradamus, but I predict another stunning victory for Warlocks.
To take part, you’ll need to deposit Medallions, which can be obtained in a number of ways.
- Gambit and Quickplay Crucible – Bronze and Silver Medallions
- Nightfalls, Raids, Dungeons, Competitive Crucible, Trials of Osiris, or Legend Defiant Battlegrounds – Gold and Platinum Medallions
To accelerate this process, you can buy Contender Cards with Glimmer that can award Gold and Platinum Medallions upon competition. You can then dunk the Medallions you earn at the event point in the Tower to earn Rewards.
So, what goodies will we be fighting for?
Each class will have its own unique armor set, which you can see in the image below.
- Hunter’s Armor Set: Hunter’s Aspiring Challenger
- Warlock’s Armor Set: Warlocks Resolute Champion
- Titan’s Armor Set: Titan’s Enduring Conqueror
There will also be three unique Class Items. They are:
- Hunter: Serpent’s Glory Mantle
- Warlock: Phoenix’s Ascent Bond
- Titan: Lions Reign Mark
Related: How to Get the Among Us Emblem in Destiny 2
The unique weapons Guardians will be able to obtain are:
- Taraxippos, a Legendary Lightweight Scout Rifle
- Heir Apparent, an Exotic Machine Gun
Guardians will also have a chance to obtain the Title of Champ, which can only be earned during the Guardian Games.
Heir Apparent isn’t the only machine gun you should grab. If you haven’t added Deterministic Chaos, which came out during Lightfall, now’s a great time to grab it. Check out our guide on it here: How to Complete the Quest What Remains in Destiny 2.