There are a plethora of different activities players can experience in Destiny 2. However, raids are by far the most exciting, challenging, and worthwhile of these various activities Guardians can partake in when they are playing. This particular title has had a treasure trove of this kind of activity for players to jump into throughout its life. Fortunately, we have gathered all of these together for you if you have been curious about how they have developed throughout the game's life.
Destiny 2 Raids in Order
There are currently a total of seven different raids. Two of these are lairs for the Leviathan end-game activity and switch the first raid of the game up in various ways. Each of the other four was added to the title in different expansions or seasons.
You can find all of the Destiny 2 Raids in order below:
- Leviathan Vanilla Raid
- Leviathan, Eater of Worlds Curse of Osiris Raid Lair
- Leviathan, Spire of Stars Warmind Raid Lair
- Last Wish Forsaken Raid
- Scourge of the Past Black Armory Raid
- Crown of Sorrow Season of Opulence Raid
- Garden of Salvation Shadowkeep Raid
There are sure to be even more added to this order before the next entry in the franchise makes its way onto the platforms of the community. We will continue to update this order with the new raids that are released by Bungie when they are made available.
Would you like to learn more about Destiny 2 besides the order of its raids? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the famous title or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Release Time and Date
- Destiny 2 Season of Exotics - What We Know
- Destiny 2 Perfect Paradox Guide - Legendary Shotgun