Dave the Diver is a true summer indie hit. It allows you to dive, hunt for fish, hang out at a sushi bar, and do all those fun summer activities. Basically, within less than two weeks, over a million copies of Dave the Diver were sold. There’s gotta be some heat around the game for sure. Here are all of the Achievements in Dave the Diver.
List of Every Dave the Diver Achievement
There are 43 total achievements for the base game Dave the Diver, which means it’s not counting the “Digital Extra Expansion” DLC that is available. If you are having second-guesses about whether you should buy Dave the Diver or not, check out our review below:
First, I will list the “publicly visible” achievements, and the secret ones will be at the end.
- Undersea Gunslinger – Completed the gun tutorial.
- Better Equipment – Made first equipment upgrade.
- Bancho Sushi is Back! – Fixed the Sushi Restaurant.
- Influencer – Reached Bronze Level in Cooksta.
- Angry Shark! – Caught the first shark.
- Culinary Master – Enhanced 5 dishes.
- Saved Dave! – First time bringing Dave back from the brink of death.
- Culinary Researcher – Researched 5 new dishes.
- New Undersea Friend – Completed the Dolphin’s request.
- Deep-sea Diver – Entered the Deep Sea for the first time.
- Scrap Metal Collector – Picked up 100 items.
- Mister Melee – Caught 20 fish with melee weapons.
- Shop’s Lookin’ Good! – Bought First Interior Item.
- Undersea Civilization! – Discovered the under-sea village.
- Predator of the Blue Hole – Caught 300 fish.
- Dave the Sniper – Caught 10 fish with a Sniper Rifle.
- A Dark and Cold Place – Discovered the Glacier Passage.
- Arms Craftsman – Enhanced gun 3 times.
- Dumplings in the Water – Mima’s restaurant opened.
- Photographer – Took 10 photos at Photo Spots.
- A Bancho Sushi Regular – Achieved Platinum rank in Cooksta.
- The Seaweed is Growing! – Gumo’s seaweed farm opened.
- Achoo! – Entered the Glacier Passage for the first time.
- Feeble Blacksmith – Duwa’s workshop opened.
- Momo’s Secret – Got to know Momo a little better.
- Artisan’s Flame – Researched 30 new dishes.
- My Wonderful Rice Field! – Rice field expanded to maximum.
- Manager – Bancho Sushi formed a branch restaurant.
- A Peaceful Blue Hole – Watched the ending credits.
- Professional Farmer – Installed sprinklers in the garden.
- My Wonderful Field! – Vegetable farms expanded to maximum.
- Weapon Collector – Collected all the blueprints.
- Cooksta Influencer – Achieved Diamond rank in Cooksta.
- Sea People Historian – Captured all of the Sea People murals.
- Leadership – Trained employees to level 20.
- Blacksmith Helper – Sold 200 items at the workshop.
- Catman – Fed cat 20 times.
- Strange Fish – Captured 5 FishMon.
- GYAO! Master – Raised 5 GYAO!s
- Dev Killer – Wiped out all the developers.
- Ration Eater – Ate rations.
- God of Lightning – Caught a fish with Mjolnir.
- Creature Hunter – Caught all bosses.
The last four achievements on this list are the secret achievements that aren’t immediately revealed to you until you “somehow, accidentally” achieve them (well, I apologize for spoiling the thing now).
That’s all for this achievement list. Prima Games is covering Dave the Diver these days, so if you are in need of guides, check out stuff like How to Sell Items in Dave the Diver at the game tag below, or just search for things that you want to solve.