Many of the weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide can be enjoyed by multiple characters. The arsenal of Autoguns can be used on Psyker, Veteran, and Zealot; the Laspistols and some of the Lasguns can be used by multiple classes; and Ogryn’s weapons, well he’d crush any of those weapons with the closing of his fist. With that being said, many classes also have weapons that can be used by them and only them. Here are all class-specific weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
Every Weapon Only Available for a Specific Class in Darktide
Before we begin, we’d like to make a note regarding Ogryn’s weapon set. We won’t be including it here as every weapon of his is not available for any other class at the time of writing. If you’d like to see his full arsenal, we have a full article listing those off. With that out of the way, here are all class-specific weapons listed off by class.
- Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword
- Maccabian Mk II/IV/V Dueling Sword
- Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff
- Nomanus MK VI Surge Force Staff
- Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff
- Rifthaven Mk II Purgatus Force Staff
- Turtolsky Mk VI/IX Heavy Sword
- Tigrus Mk II Heavy Eviscerator
- Crucis Mk II Thunder Hammer
- Artemia Mk III Purgation Flamer
- Munitorium Mk III Power Sword
- Lucius Mk II Helbore Lasgun
- M35 Magnacore Mk II Plasma Gun
Related: All Veteran Weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
While both the Zealot and Veteran classes don’t have too many class-specific weapons, each of the weapons they do get is incredibly powerful (as is the case with Psyker). The Force Staffs for the Psyker are considered its best-ranged options hands down, while the Flamer/Thunder Hammer combo for the Zealot is excellent and the Power Sword/Plasma Gun can make a decent weapon combo for Veteran. This isn’t to say non-class-specific weapons are bad, as they truly aren’t, but these will give you the biggest distinction between classes.