At this point, it’s not a surprise, but as you progress through your classes in Hogwarts Legacy, you’ll eventually unlock the use of Astronomy Tables scattered around the map. Amit Thakkar helps takes you to your first table on a clear night at the castle before you can unlock the other tables.
Completing the Astronomy Tables requires players to use a table with a built-in telescope-like device that is aimed at a constellation. The objective is to match the circles on the scope with the constellation in the sky. We’ll help you find each table and all of the classic constellations that go along with them within our location guide for Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy – All Astronomy Table Locations
In total, there are 14 different tables that you can find scattered around the map. Compared to other points of interest like the Merline Trials, these tables are fairly spread out and you’ll typically only find one or two in a region. Below you can find the full list and a quick description of their location on the map.
Astronomy Table Locations Hogwarts Legacy
- North Ford Bog – Look for the towering castle in the north and head to the eastern side of the castle.
- Forbidden Forest – Spawn in at the West Forbidden Forest Floo Flame. Head east into the woods to find this table.
- Hogsmeade Valley – Head to the Upper Hogsfield Hamlet and move west to the cliffs.
- South Hogwarts Region – In between the castle and Hogsmeade. Head east of the initial Forbidden Forest Floo Flame.
- Hogwarts Castle – Fly to the south side of the castle where the greenhouse is located. Search the walls and use Revelio to highlight the table
- Hogwarts Valley #1 – Directly southwest of the Brocburrow Hamlet in the valley.
- Hogwarts Valley #2 – Directly southeast of the Keenbridge Hamlet near an Ancient Magic hotspot.
- Feldcroft Region #1 – Located near two small bandit camps in the narrow valley strip of Feldcroft.
- Feldcroft Region #2 – Directly north of the South Feldcroft Floo Flame on a hill.
- Poidsear Coast – Spawn at the South Poidsear Coast Floo Flame. From here, head toward the bridge and look for the Astronomy Table.
- Marunweem Lake – Head toward the southeastern side of the massive lake and you’ll find the table nestled in the hills.
- Manor Cape – Go all the way south of this area where the cape is. Head inside the ruins in the south.
- Cragcroftshire – All the way to the south side of the hills underneath the hamlet in Cragcroftshire.
- Clagmar Coast – Spawn at the South Clagmar Coast Floo Flame. Move northeast to find the last table on the hill.
Each one of these Astronomy Tables in Hogwarts Legacy must be done at night. Simply wait within the map menu to skip time and you can interact with the tables whenever you’d like. Before you know it, this stage of the collectibles in the game will be done and you can move on.
Related: Hogwarts Legacy: All Three Hogwarts Secrets Locations and Solutions
And that is all! If you are interested in learning more about the game, How to Defeat Inferius in Hogwarts Legacy and What Are Landing Platforms in Hogwarts Legacy? – Answered.