Destiny 2 is constantly revamping its subclasses. Each rework brings along new aspects and fragments for players to create different builds to make them feel like masters of an element. Here are all of the Arc 3.0 Fragments and Aspects in Destiny 2.
All Arc 3.0 Aspects and Fragments in Destiny 2
Arc 3.0 is all about momentum and letting your guardian zip around the battlefield. It focuses on chain lightning and pumping your enemies full of electricity.
- Flow State: Defeating a jolted opponent causes you to become amplified. When amplified, the Hunter’s dodge will recharge faster and make you more resistant to damage, and you have quicker reload times.
- Tempest Strike: Allows the Hunter to perform a sliding melee that launches an Arc wave along the ground, dealing significant damage and jolting enemies in its path.
- Lethal Current: After dodging, the Hunter’s melee lunge range is increased and their next melee attack jolts the target and creates a damaging lightning aftershock. When used with the Arc Staff Super, after dodging, the Hunter’s next staff light attack hits twice. In addition, hitting a jolted enemy with a melee attack will blind them.
- Touch of Thunder: Improves Arc grenades in the following ways:
- Flashbang: Fires an additional blind impulse on its first bounce.
- Pulse: When the grenade damages an enemy, it creates an Ionic Trace for the Titan. Pulse Grenade damage increases over time as the grenade lingers after impact.
- Lightning: Grants an additional charge for Lightning grenade, and jolts targets on initial blast.
- Storm: Creates a roaming thundercloud that moves and tracks enemies (similar to the Stasis Hunter’s Silence & Squall Super), firing lightning bolts at the ground underneath it.
- Juggernaut: While sprinting and with full class ability energy, the Titan gains a frontal shield that blocks incoming damage. When amplified, the shield is stronger. Once the shield is depleted by taking damage, the player’s class energy is depleted.
- Knockout: Melee kills trigger health regeneration and make the Titan amplified. Critically wounding an enemy or breaking their shield increases melee range and damage for a brief period. Titan’s base melee becomes Arc-empowered while Knockout is active.
- Arc Soul: The Warlock casts a rift to create an Arc Soul that will assist the player in battle. Allies who pass through the rift will also earn an Arc Soul. The rift charges faster when allies are near. While amplified, any Arc Soul you have or gain is supercharged, increasing its rate of fire.
- Lightning Surge: The Warlock activates their melee while sliding to transform into a ball of lightning and teleport forward, calling down a field of lightning bolts at the exit point that jolts targets.
- Electrostatic Mind: Arc ability kills and kills on Arc-debuffed enemies create Ionic Traces. When you collect any Ionic Trace, you become amplified.
All Arc 3.0 Fragments
Fragments will enhance your aspects and give you some finer detail in tuning the build to your liking. experiment around with these in order to find the perfect combination that works for you.
- Spark of Amplitude: Rapidly defeating targets while you are amplified creates an Orb of Power.
- Spark of Beacons: While you are amplified, your Arc Special weapon final blows create a blinding explosion.
- Spark of Brilliance: Defeating a blinded target with precision damage creates a blinding explosion. +10 Intellect.
- Spark of Discharge: Arc weapon final blows have a chance to create an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Focus: After sprinting for a short time, your class ability regeneration is increased. -10 to the stat that governs your class ability cooldown.
- Spark of Feedback: Taking melee damage briefly increases your outgoing melee damage.
- Spark of Frequency: Melee hits greatly increase your reload speed for a short duration.
- Spark of Ions: Defeating a jolted target creates an Ionic Trace.
- Spark of Magnitude: Your lingering Arc grenades (Lightning Grenade, Pulse Grenade, and Storm Grenade) have extended duration.
- Spark of Momentum: Sliding over ammo bricks reloads your equipped weapon and grants a small amount of melee energy.
- Spark of Recharge: While critically wounded, your melee and grenade energy regenerate more quickly.
- Spark of Resistance: While surrounded by combatants, you are more resistant to incoming damage. +10 Strength.
- Spark of Shock: Your Arc grenades jolt targets. -10 Discipline.
- Spark of Volts: Finishers make you amplified. +10 Recovery.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about all of the Aspects and Fragments with Arc 3.0 in Destiny 2. Check out all of the Destiny 2 skins in Fortnite if you haven’t yet.