While playing through Battletoads, you have the ability to unlock various achievements based on your actions and accomplishments.
In addition to achievements you unlock simply by playing the game, there are other achievements that are a little less obvious. To help, we’ve put together a full list of Battletoads achievements!
All Achievements in Battletoads
Battletoads players have the opportunity to earn points by unlocking achievements while playing the game on either Xbox One or PC.
A number of these achievements can be unlocked organically as you play through the game, while others may have you doubling back to pick up collectibles.
To save you time, here’s the full list of achievements that you can unlock in Battletoads!
- Toads in a Hole (10 Points): Complete Feed the Fantasy.
- Road Rash (10 Points): Complete To the Queen.
- Parks & Recreational Violence (10 Points): Complete At the Carn-Evil.
- Enough Toying Around (10 Points): Complete So That’s How That Works.
- Should Get the Pants First (30 Points): Complete Time For Plan B.
- Came, Sawed, Conquered (15 Points): Complete Stumped.
- Logged Out (15 Points): Complete A Hard Axe to Follow.
- A Test of Medal (15 Points): Complete The Trials of Pummel Horse.
- Jeff of a Sleighsman (15 Points): Complete Mis-Treatied.
- We Were Provoked (15 Points): Complete Spacebrawls.
- Learning the Ropes (15 Points): Complete We Go High.
- Street Justice (15 Points): Complete Street Justice.
- Hiking with Friends (15 Points): Complete Bigger Than It Looks.
- Galaxy’s Most Wanted (15 Points): Complete Most Wanted.
- A Mountain Sense of Unease (15 Points): Complete Reaching the Peak.
- With Friends Like These (20 Points): Complete A Rock and a Hard Place.
- Rebooting Battletoads (40 Points): Complete Emergency Stations.
- Into the Third Dimension (5 Points): Use your tongue to reach a new plane.
- B-B-B-Block Breaker (15 Points): Smash through 50 enemy attempts.
- You’re Dead, You Ding-Dongs (20 Points): Surrender to your arch-enemies.
- Season Two When? (20 Points): Complete the Story on any difficulty.
- Battlemaniacs (20 Points): Defeat 100 enemies.
- Special Effects (20 Points): Use 200 Toad abilities.
- Mighty Morphing (20 Points): Finish off 200 enemies with morph attacks.
- Thoroughly Tested (20 Points): Destroy 50 enemies in space combat.
- It Begins (5 Points): Get your first collectible.
- Scratching an Itch (10 Points): Get all collectibles in Level 10.
- Making Progress (15 Points): Get a total of 25 collectibles.
- I’ve Started So I’ll Finish (30 Points): Get a total of 75 collectibles.
- Did You Use a Walkthrough? (60 Points): Get every collectible in the game.
- Three Is the Magic Number (10 Points): In 3P Co-Op, all three Toads attack the same enemy.
- Reviving a Classic (10 Points): Revive another Toad during Co-Op play.
- Not All Toads Are Equal (10 Points): Earn a participation award in Co-Op.
- Jeffortless (10 Points): In 3P Co-Op, all Toads grind a rail at the same time.
- Hack-Door Shenanigans (10 Points): Hack a door in Co-Op.
- Live And Let Drive (20 Points): In 3P Co-Op, stay alive on bikes together for 300 seconds.
- Can’t Touch This (20 Points): In Co-Op, complete Time for Plan B without taking a hit.
- To Me, To You (20 Points): In Co-Op, build up a 100-hit combo.
- Toad Cuddle (30 Points): Finish the game on ‘Battletoads’ difficulty.
- Dodgebrawl Champion (5 Points): Finish a fight without taking damage.
- Take This, Axeman (5 Points): Find a way to keep a Champion’s weapon stuck.
- Mementoads (5 Points): Prop up the Jercurian tourism industry.
- The Dlala Code (5 Points): Enter the Dlala Code.
- Dealt a Lucky Hand (5 Points): Get a flawless victory in Toadshambo.
- Extra Credit (5 Points): Watch the credits.
- Toad It Off & On Again (10 Points): Repair your ship without any reboots.
- Blink and You’ll Miss it (10 Points): Defeat 25 pink eyeballs during Time for Plan B.
- Hit the Drop (10 Points): Freefall more than 10 meters while escaping a Topian.
- Warped Sense of Humor (10 Points): Find the ‘Warp Wall’ while riding a turbo bike.
- Not Just for the Holidays (15 Points): Land a streak of 15 hits while destroying a totem.
- Brawling With Style (15 Points): Earn your first ‘S’ Rank from an encounter.
- Straight-A Student (15 Points): Earn 20 ‘A’ Ranks from encounters.
- Hey, This Is a Rental (15 Points): Score 75 near-misses while riding a rented turbo bike.
- Photobombed (15 Points): Take an enemy’s photo when it’s in warning distance.
- Be Tight (20 Points): Deal with your friends without any restarts.
- The Purge (20 Points): Escape from a Topian in less than 4 minutes.
As you can see, most of the achievements are fairly easy to unlock in Battletoads as you earn them while playing through the game.
Others task you with watching the credits, finishing fights without taking damage, and reviving another Toad while playing Co-Op to name just a few.
In total, you have the opportunity to earn 1,000 Points while unlocking achievements in Battletoads.
Now that you know all of the achievements you can unlock in Battletoads, we have a few news pieces we think you may find interesting including: