If you're on the hunt for some serious firepower in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep then you've probably got the right idea. We need all the help that we can get when it comes to the Moon offensive, and the Lunar weapons that the game is dishing out are really just the tip of the iceberg. There are Ritual weapons as well, and some of them are definitely more powerful than others. Check out our A Loud Racket Destiny 2 guide if you're wanting to get your hands on the Edgewise machine gun.
A Loud Racket Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Guide - Edgewise Machine Gun
If you're looking for a reason to pick up the Edgewise machine gun, well, we've got plenty for you. This Solar machine gun packs a pretty punch for a weapon that isn't an Exotic, and it has pretty decent perks. You roll this with:
- Rapid Fire Frame - deeper ammo reserves
- Polygonal Rifling - which gives you increased stability
- Light Mag - increased reload speed and range
You also have a chance of netting A Loud Racket with the following perks:
- Feeding Frenzy - kills will increase your reload speed temporarily
- Field Prep - you'll get faster reload when you're crouching and more ammo reserves
- Rampage - kills will give you increased damage (stacks a max of 3 times)
- Demolitionist - kills will give you grenade energy and activating your grenade ability will reload your weapon
If you're pairing all this with the right Legendary Weapon mod, A Loud Racket will make running and gunning on the moon particularly easy.
A Loud Racket Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Guide - How to Get Edgewise
Now that you should be pretty convinced of the sensibility behind getting the Edgewise machine gun, we've got the goods on how to actually pick it up. You're actually going to have to pick up the quest First Impressions from Zavala in the Tower.
Once you have this quest, you're going to have to accomplish the following three goals:
- Get 1,000 Machine Gun final blows
- Get 1,500 Solar final blows
- Earn 10,000 points in Strikes
There's nothing particularly mechanically difficult about getting the job done, but it's just going to take a bit of time. Now that you've got our A Loud Racket Destiny 2 guide in hand though, crunching the numbers (and the corresponding skulls) should be a piece of cake. Need help with anything else in Destiny 2? We've got a list of all the Shadowkeep Moon Weapons that your Lectern of Enchantment can spit out.