Microsoft teased earlier last week that they were adding six new titles to their Xbox Game Pass subscription service. Now the team has shared which new experiences are coming this month, including the beloved Monster Hunter World and Prey.
How the Xbox Game Pass works is it allows players to enjoy unlimited access to many great Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles for only $9.99 per month, including fan-favorites including exclusives like Halo, Gears of War, and Crackdown. With so many games to discover and download, your Xbox experience will never be the same.
Starting April 11, below are the titles that will be available for members to enjoy at no additional cost:
- Prey – April 11
- The Golf Club 2 – April 11
- Monster Hunter: World – April 18
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – April 18
- Life is Strange 2: Episode 2 – April 24
- Resident Evil 5 – April 25
Personally, we can’t recommend Monster Hunter: World enough, especially for fans of JRPGs with incredible character customization. With so many crossover events crashing the game, including the most recent involving The Witcher’s Geralt of Rivia, it’s a game experience that keeps on giving with ever-changing reasons to hope back into those servers.
For more about the Xbox Game Pass, according to Microsoft:
- Play games across multiple genres, from action/adventure and family favorites to shooters, sports, puzzle games, and more. And with new titles added every month, you’ll always have a wide selection of great games to choose from.
- Download games directly to your console and play online or offline in full-fidelity, without any streaming or connectivity issues. Whether it’s a new story to immerse yourself in or an old journey you’re eager to revisit, experience your games as they were intended.
- Love an Xbox One game and want to own it? Interested in an add-on or Season Pass for a title you’re playing in the Xbox Game Pass catalog? Save 20% on Xbox One game purchases and 10% on all related add-ons, but only while the base game is currently in the catalog. Xbox 360 games do not qualify for discounts.
What other additions would you like to see the team add to the Xbox Game Pass library? Hit us up with what you hope to see next over on Twitter @PrimaGames!