Soul Sacrifice is quite the stirring game, one that takes brave action elements and combines them with a neat sacrificial system, where you have to decide what to salvage – and what to give up – as you fight against evil forces. We’ll have a strategic gameplay special for you soon, but in the meantime, we’ve got good news regarding the game’s arrival here in the States.
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has announced that Soul Sacrifice will be available in stores (and on PlayStation Network, via download) on April 30th. The game hasn’t been rated yet, but an M for mature rating seems likely given the nature of the game.
Pre-orders for the game are now available at various retailers, and jumping on the bandwagon before the game’s release will earn you a bounty of downloadable goodies, including…
– Two (2) Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
– Three (3) Magic Items to aid players in battle:
– Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
– Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
– Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell
We can’t wait to give this one a try. We’d give our left arm to try it. (OK, maybe not our left arm…)