This year Halo celebrates its 20th anniversary and with that Microsoft is wheeling out the red carpet for Master Chief. 343 announced today a load of new 20th anniversary cosmetics coming to the Master Chief Collection in the coming weeks.
Master Chief Collection Receiving A Ton of 20th Halo Anniversary Cosmetics
These cosmetics will be purchasable with Season Point, and 343 has outlined when each piece of gear will be available, you can check out the full rundown below.
343 also notes that these are not one-and-done items, so if you miss them the first time around you’ll have another shot at grabbing them in the future.
- November 3, 2021: “Orion” Armor Set (Helmet, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Legs) for Halo 2: Anniversary
- November 10, 2021: The Beast Back Accessory and Duke Shoulders for Halo 3
- November 17, 2021: OG Xbox Assault Rifle Skin for Halo 3
- November 24, 2021: Semi-Powered Infiltration “Mirage” Armor (Helmet, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Legs) for Halo 3
- December 1, 2021: OG Xbox Battle Rifle Skin and Rucksack Back Accessory for Halo 3
- December 8, 2021: Hydration Container Utility Item for Halo: Reach
- December 15, 2021: Fronkbox Back Accessory, Duke Shoulders, and OG Xbox Sniper Rifle skin for Halo 3
- December 22, 2021: Grunt Plush and X-Pack Back Accessories and the OG Xbox Magnum Skin for Halo 3
- December 29, 2021: OG Xbox Shotgun and SPNKr Skin for Halo 3
- January 5, 2022: The first return of the “Orion” armor set for Halo 2: Anniversary
If you’ve ever thought “Man, I wish Master Chief had some cool original Xbox Duke Controller shoulder pads” well, you’re finally in luck.
- Xbox Hosting Trivia Competition on November 13
- November 2021 Xbox Game Pass Games Include Minecraft PC and It Takes Two
- Skydance New Media Announces New Marvel Entertainment Game, Amy Henning Writing & Directing
What do you think of these new cosmetics? Are you ready to rock a sick Xbox back bling in Halo? Let us know on the official Prima Games Twitter and Facebook pages, or leave a comment down below.