Fuser, the digital music DJ game from Harmonix is receiving a pretty substantial update. The 1.3 updates will bring a bevy of new changes in the coming weeks. You can check out the most notable additions from the press release below.
Fuser 1.3 Update Brings a Ton of New Fixes & Free Demo
- Live Set Events – These new events add a competitive flair to the recurring in-game events. Live Sets will present a challenge to all FUSER DJs, including leaderboards and prizes for reaching score tiers.
- Customizing Freestyle Co-Op – Players will now be able to adjust the number of rounds and the length of rounds for public Co-Op Freestyle sessions.
- Hot Clips – Hot Clips is a powerful new creative tool, which allows DJs to preview a disc before dropping it onto the decks, effectively adding a fifth loop to their mixes.
- Finding the Right Mix – The update makes it easier to browse mixes players have liked through their profiles, as well as new sorting functions, including alphabetical, most liked/viewed, and date created.
- Share with the World – This update adds several optimizations for sharing and streaming. Players can now share video from anywhere in the game using native console share functions, and DJs can now toggle an option to select only monetizable songs for streaming.
- And More… – The 1.3 Update addresses bugs found by live players, adds in separate calibration profiles for docked and undocked mode for Nintendo Switch, UI improvements, and other quality of life improvements.
These have been highly requested features by the community, especially the customization options for co-op freestyling.
On top of this announcement, there is also a ton of new tracks coming in the next few weeks from artists like Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha. Shaggy, Shawn Mendes, and more!
There is also a free demo available now on the PlayStation, Switch, Xbox, and PC!
- New EA Studio Full Circle Formed to Work On Skate Franchise
- How To Destroy Structures At Durrr Burger Restaurant or Durrr Burger Food Truck in Fortnite
- Ghost ‘n Goblins Resurrection Trailer Shows Off Difficulty Modes & More