Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has taken the world by storm and for good reason. This Jelly Bean-driven death match is adorably competitive with a Mario Party magic that is instantly lovable. It's also going to be expanding even more here pretty soon, because the Fall Guys team announced a new level is dropping this week!
Fall Guys is prepping to launch a brand new level this week for motivated Jelly Beans, and this is just the beginning of a long list of updates on the way. New costumes, new levels, it's all coming, but first, we must start with update number 1!
🚨 We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!! 🚨— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
Jump Showdown - A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread 😗👌
More new levels will be coming soon - along with new features & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
The patch that drops tomorrow will include the following:
- Lowered the weighting for Royale Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calenders set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerates on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party, allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addresses some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease achievement not unlocking in certain regions
- PC Only: Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
But most important: Jump Showdown from the beta is making its way into the rotation. This level was a huge fan-favorite during the beta but it was missing from the launch rotation. Luckily, it's coming back so that all can enjoy it and honestly? We're pretty stoked! We haven't been playing battle royale games a whole lot here at Team Prima but Fall Guys had us hooked from Day One.
- How to Check Server Status for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Is Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Coming to Xbox or Switch?
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout PS4 Trophy List
Thoughts on the adorable Fall Guys and its incredible journey to the top of the charts? Let us know what you think over on the Prima Games Facebook and Twitter channels, we can't wait to hear your thoughts on this adorable wonder!