Dota Underlords has been going through a lot of changes recently and the latest round of evolution has just been revealed with The Outlanders update. One of the most notable additions to Dota Underworlds is a new game mode with even more welcome additions coming at a later date.
The fast-paced game mode called Knockout is an exciting add-on, giving players four lives instead of health in addition to a crew of heroes to roll with to take on enemies with no problems. This also is a great aspect of gameplay in an industry that is constantly moving towards a more play-on-the-go experience. With this speedier mode, players can take on what they love most about conquering in-game but at a must faster pace.
Knockout, our 10 minute game mode is out now.— Dota Underlords (@DotaUnderlords) November 26, 2019
It's perfect if you want to sneak a game in situations like these:
• On the commute home
• Taking a shower
• Waiting for the dark void to consume us all
• Feeding your baby
• Coming up with lists
What do you think so far? pic.twitter.com/LJ1AiVCHbj
But it's not just the new game mode that players can enjoy. The team behind Dota Underlords also added five new heroes with two of them being completely brand new for both Underlords and the Dota 2 base game. With the new additions to the game as well as other tweaks to make it an even more enjoyable experience, there's more reason now than ever before to get in on that Underlords action.
For the full notes from the latest update:
- Damage increase to Pure Pain changed from 100% to 50%
- The extra target no longer takes the full damage, it now takes 50% of the damage.
- Chain Frost:
- Cooldown changed from [10, 8, 6] to [15, 13, 10]
- Death Pulse:
- Cooldown changed from 7.5 to 5
- Mortimer Kisses:
- Damage changed from [150, 250, 450] to [100, 150, 200]
- Sets targets on fire.
- Ball Lightning:
- Damage changed from [70, 140, 300] to [70, 120, 225]
- Damage per cell changed from [10, 20, 40] to [10, 20, 30]
- Venomancer is now a Savage Scaled Warlock
- Paralyzing Cask:
- Bounces changed from [5, 7, 9] to [6, 7, 8]
- Cooldown changed from 15 to 10
- Extra Magic Damage changed from [40, 100] to [25, 75]
Primordial - Eidolon:
- Armor changed from [5, 10, 10] to [3, 5, 8]
- Maximum Health changed from [600, 1200, 2400] to [600, 1200, 1800]
- Bonus damage per attack changed from [3, 6, 12] to [4, 7, 15]
- Magic Resistance changed from [30, 50] to [20, 45]
- Lifesteal Percent changed from [50, 70, 100] to [50, 70, 90]
- Lifesteal Duration changed from 2 to [2, 3, 3.5]
The latest update is now live on iOS, Android, and PC devices.