Nearly a year after the release of Battlefield 4, Electronic Arts is set to launch Battlefield 4 Premium Edition this October 21, 2014.
Players in North America will be able to pick up Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for $59.99, and the package will include everything that a battle hardened soldier could ask for.
- The full single-player campaign
- 5 expansion packs featuring 20 multiplayer maps
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault
- Battlefield 4 China Rising
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand
- Camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
- Priority position in server queues
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks
While fans who have already purchased the main game and Premium may not find value in this edition, it’s a significant discount for those who have yet to dive into Battlefield 4. That, and the recently released fall patch saw a wide range of improvements added to the game nearly a year after its initial release.