The team over at Respawn recently revealed what sort of changes players can look forward to in the battle royale game next month, including a massive level cap boost and how adorbs we can make our weaponry.
On December 3rd, Respawn is increasing the Apex Legends level cap to 500 with a decrease in XP needed to reach level 100. But it's not just the cap that's been increased, but the rewards as well, including fourteen more Apex Packs for players to earn and unlock, offering both badass and cutesy items for their gear. Plus - gun charms. Need we say more?
Level cap increase, progression changes, and even more Apex packs.— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) November 26, 2019
Starting December 3, we're making changes to Player Level progression.
Check out all the details👉: https://t.co/P5zDd8Tdaa pic.twitter.com/uoVUkoycTq
For those that want the quick breakdown of the level progression changes, here's what Respawn had to say:
- Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
- Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 - 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 - 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 - 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
The team is also adding 36 new gun charms to Epic and Legendary Apex Packs as well as in the rotating shop.
Regarding to level cap and additional 154 Apex Pack rewards:
- Level 2 - 20: One pack every level (19 Apex Packs total)
- Level 22 - 300: One pack every two levels (140 Apex Packs total)
- Level 305 - 500: One pack every five levels (40 Apex Packs total)
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level and per 18,000 XP at level 500
The new changes will be arriving in Apex Legends on December 3rd, are you ready?