You may have noticed that a new soccer stadium has appeared in Fortnite, just in time for the World Cup Finals. This isn’t the only purpose of the new soccer pitch, however. One of the Week 7 challenges for Season 4 requires players to score goals at five different soccer pitches in Fortnite. Players must score at least five goals to complete the challenge, but since there used to be only two soccer fields on the map, Epic had to add more soccer fields to coincide with this challenge.
All Soccer Field / Soccer Pitch Locations
There are three main soccer pitch locations in Fortnite, as well as a few makeshift soccer fields that can also be used for the challenge. To complete the soccer pitch challenge in Fortnite, players can kick the ball and score a goal at each of these three soccer pitch locations:
- Indoor Soccer Field - Players can find one soccer pitch in the town just west of Tilted Towers. The soccer pitch is located indoors in the building across from the gas station.
- Pleasant Park - Another notable soccer pitch is located on the south end of Pleasant Park. This one is hard to miss.
- World Cup Stadium - For the third soccer pitch, head north of Pleasant Park to find the newly added World Cup Stadium soccer field in Fortnite.
Several other makeshift soccer fields have began cropping up in Fortnite as well. Considering this challenge requires you to score goals at five different pitches, it makes sense for these makeshift soccer fields to count toward the soccer pitch challenge also. Here’s where you can find these makeshift pitches in Fortnite:
- Risky Reels - Look for a makeshift soccer pitch at the base of the big screen at Risky Reels. The goals will be made out of metal pipes and trash cans.
- Fatal Fields - There’s a homemade soccer field at Fatal Fields along the rows of one of the corn crops.
- Flush Factory - In the parking lot at Flush Factory, you’ll find another soccer pitch in the walled off area.
- Tomato Town - Locate the shipping containers southeast of Tomato Town and look for another makeshift soccer pitch there.
To complete the soccer pitch challenge in Fortnite, you’ll need to visit these soccer pitch locations and kick the ball into the goal at each of them. Do this at five different soccer pitches to complete the challenge.
You don’t have to get all the goals in a single match, so take your time and make sure to finish the match normally after scoring goals so that they count toward your challenge progress. While you’re at it, be sure to pick up the free battle star marked on the Pleasant Park treasure map to mark off another Week 7 challenge in Fortnite.