The preseason patch for Apex Legends is now live, bringing with it a variety of bug fixes. While the 1.04 patch is relatively small in size, it addresses notable crash issues, especially those experienced by PlayStation 4 owners.
Below, you’ll find a quick breakdown of the 1.04 patch notes in Apex Legends.
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes.
Today’s patch complements last week’s patch which introduced a special Valentine’s Day event to Apex Legends. Other exciting Apex Legends news to emerge recently includes a rumor that suggests titans may be added in the near future.
Even if these rumors are false, players still have a plethora of things to look forward to in Apex Legends, like the launch of the Season 1 Battle Pass in March. According to the FAQ page for Apex Legends, each Season will run for approximately 3 months and will include over 100 rewards for players to earn.
With new game updates released on a regular basis, and new content launching alongside the Season 1 Battle Pass in March, Apex Legends players likely won’t have to wait too much longer to get their hands on new cosmetics, weapons, and Legends.
For a recap of the 1.04 patch, be sure to check out the notes posted to the official Apex Legends subreddit.