If you have ever played Madden 15, you know ratings are a huge part of the game. Players like Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning both play great, but you can run different styles due to their ratings. With Madden Ultimate Team, the game is constantly being updated based off of new performances and you can add players to your team.
The key is to find great values that don't cost too many coins. To do that, knowing what every rating does and how it effects your scheme is important. Recently, EA Sports published a blog that explained how every ratings works. Here are the key ones that will help you save big coins and let you know which players to get for your ultimate team!
Pro Tip: If you don't call press coverage in your defensive scheme, don't value it and pay a premium for it at CB!
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with the Official Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!).
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs (1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams- Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we've got that for you too!