When searching for a base defense to use on 1st and 2nd down in Madden 15, is the 5-2 or the 3-4 Bear worthy?
The 3-4 Bear is the perfect formation to stop Play Action Passing on 1st and 2nd Down because the pressure will sack the QB just after the handoff fake!
3-4 Bear D Scheme To Stop Play Action
The 5-2 packs 5 defensive lineman up on the line of scrimmage and makes it an intimidating front to run against. We also show you how to make it strong against outside runs.
Best 5-2 Setup to Stop the Run
Add these defenses to your arsenal and get ready to make a playoff push!
Pro Tip: Showing Blitz “Y/Triangle and Left on the right stick” will pack the middle and turn these defenses into great options on 3rd and short runs!
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with the Official Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!)
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs(1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams– Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we’ve got that for you too!