Playing against an opponent who can run the ball and mix in good play action fakes is very challenging. Here are 3 quick tips to take out an opponent who relies on play action passes for their offense. The fakes can confuse defenders and leave big holes in zone coverage. By doing just a few things before the snap, we can avoid the fakes and rack up sacks on the QB!
Pro Tip: Use the "Pass Commit" adjustment before the snap by holding L2 and then up on the right stick!
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with the Official Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!).
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs (1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams- Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we've got that for you too!