World Flipper is a fast-paced mobile game that mixes up RPG elements with classic pinball gameplay, and, for the anime connoisseurs out there, there are anime-like heroes as well. Having a good character in World Flipper is very important because of the perks they bring, so knowing which ones belong to which tier and how to get to them right from the start can mean a lot, especially to new players, because it greatly influences how difficult your initial experience will be. So, let’s find out more about the World Flipper character tier list and how to reroll until you get them.
World Flipper Tier List
See below for the best 5-star characters split between all tiers of World Flipper:
Best S Tier Characters in World Flipper
Best A Tier Characters in World Flipper
Best B Tier Characters in World Flipper
Best C Tier Characters in World Flipper
- NY Ellya
- Xmas Marianne
Best D Tier Characters in World Flipper
Best E Tier Characters in World Flipper
- XInaho Eclair
- Xmas Soushiro
How to Reroll in World Flipper
Rerolling at the beginning of the game can make it easier for newcomers; the idea is to reroll until you get yourself a good starting five-star character, like the ones in the lists above in the upper tiers. To use this method, you will need patch 0.0.30 or above. So, to reroll in World Flipper, do the following:
- Start the game and skip the tutorial.
- Pick a name for your character.
- Spend 1,500 Lobestar Beads to pull in the beginner banner.
- Next, claim the pre-registration rewards (found in the in-game inbox).
- Pull using these as well.
- Open the menu and tap on ‘Unregistered Game’ (in the Account menu) to delete your account.
- Now, register a new account and repeat the process until you get the high-tier character you want.
Now you know how to reroll until you get the character you want, don’t settle for 4-star characters because they drop quite often – reroll until you get the desired 5-star A or S rank character and start your World Flipper adventure the right way!