It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for January 1st, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Where is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Location and Inventory
This week will see players find Xur located on the planet of IO in the Giant Scar area. Spawn in on the planet and head north by following the path in front of you. You will then need to stick to the left of the path when you enter the area filled with enemies. A cave is on the left side of the trail where Xur is standing inside.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for January 1st below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- St0mp-EE5 Exotic Hunter Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Dunemarchers Exotic Titan Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Sanguine Alchemy Exotic Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lord of Wolves Exotic Shotgun – 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Green With Envy Destiny 2 Quest is Bugged
- Destiny 2 System Positioning Device Guide – Lumina Exotic Quest
- Alpine Dash Sparrow Destiny 2 Upgrade Guide